jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2017

Blog Hop -The cutting cafe - 7 de septiembre


Llegó septiembre con este hermoso Blog Hop The Cutting cafe
Te invito a saltar de blog en blog dejando un comentario ,con el cual participaras del  sorteo del set que uso cada integrante del equipo de diseño 
Para la tarjeta y sobre use cardstock negro .
Decoré con  papeles de halloween , coloque en la bota lazos de tul ,
use tinta negra para los bordes.Para terminar pegué las etiquetas .


El comentario que dejes en mi blog participa del sorteo por el set  Witch Boot Shaped Card
que use para este trabajo. 
 Realizaré el sorteo el 14 de septiembre , publicaré al ganador aquí.
Gracias por participar!
Suerte!!!

The comment you leave in this post participates in the draw for the set Witch Boot Shaped Card that I used to do this project.
I will make the draw on September 14th, I will publish the winner here.
Thanks for participating!
Good Luck!!!


Blog Hop
Regina Easter ( aquí comienza el Blog Hop)
 Maria Luisa( estas aquí)
Regina Cooper Baile

Sorteo cerrado




22 comentarios:

Crafts For Angels Designs dijo...

I just love this shoe. Great job on this :)

Gail dijo...

Fabulous shape boot - Thanks for showing your lovely work and Thanks for the hop! Have a blessed day! https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/ [utb01@att.net]

Lori m dijo...

Adorable card, so cute, hugs, Lori m

jeanchaneyaz dijo...

Such a fun shoe! I'll bet it was fun to create.

Katydid Cards dijo...

I love Halloween cards and this is just adorable! It was fun hopping with you!

D Q dijo...

Love the Halloween boot!! Perfect for the spooky holiday.

Regina Easter dijo...

what a FANTASTIC WITCH BOOT CARD....this is beyond awesome my friend....LOVE the colors to....thank you for all that you do for the cafe...i so appreciate you....

María Pilar dijo...

Precioso trabajo, Maria Luisa. Me encanta esa bota con todos sus detalles.

Linda S W dijo...

Maria
Your boot is soooooo cute
I love the way you did the black paper
Thank you

Kim dijo...

This is so pretty!

Unknown dijo...

I just love your Boot - so great for Halloween! thanks! xo

Linda S W dijo...

I love this adorable card
and love the black die you used under it
Thank You

Suzanne Reynolds dijo...

Great witch's boot, big fan of halloween cards.

kdnkdd dijo...

So cute and very detailed.

Julie Odil dijo...

This is soooooo cute!

relaxandscrap dijo...

Awesome card

Tracy dijo...

Gorgeous card!!

Talitha dijo...

Love the shoe card"and the haunted house "painting"!

red1979 dijo...

Love this little shoe party invitation! So cute!!

VeronicaA dijo...

Great detail.

Patti J dijo...

Beautifully done - love this!!! Thanks for sharing - it's been fun hopping with you this week!

Marta dijo...

Como siempre un detalle precioso ya otoñal.
Besitos guapa